After the success of UGC NET Economics Study material by ECONOMICS HARBOUR, that is, US, we introduce the SECOND EDITION of it.
The details of the study material are:
- Compiled into Three Books
- Subjects included are: Micro-Economics, Macro-Economics, Development Economics, International Trade, Financial Economics, Public Finance, Agricultural Economics, Industrial Economics, Econometrics, Population Economics, Environmental Economics, Game Theory, Mathematical Economics, Statistics, Indian Economy (Part 1 and 2)
- Summary Notes for your last minute preparations
- A section of IMPORTANT TERMS
- Question Bank (600-700 questions)
- 5 sample papers
- Subject Wise Tests (with two tests on especially Assertion-Reasoning Questions, choosing the correct code and one full fledged Test)
- Oh Yes, we send you a PLANNER for the next six months. So get ready to plan your schedule.
Why Choose Us?
- Our Study Material Stands out (with precise and apt information and very interactive in itself).
- Presented in a very interesting manner
- Includes all the subjects and topics mentioned in the syllabus
- All time support from our side
The whole material is exhaustive in itself!! *In June, 2015 exam, approximately 100 out of 125 questions were directly from the study material. So if these three books are on your tips, you are through the exam!!
How will we provide you the material?
We provide the material in the PRINTED FORM
- We will give the bank account details to the student as well as the registration form.
- On receiving the payment, we would send an acknowledgement receipt.
- On the next working day, the material would be dispatched to the ADDRESS provided by the student.
- Tracking number would be given to the student.
Cost of the material
The total cost of the material is Rupees 6000/- plus courier charges*.
*Per student charges (as we just don’t provide notes, but also clear doubts and all time available for our students).
We have had our success stories!! After all We Teach How To Reach Success!!