ECONOMICS HARBOUR INTRODUCES YOU TO THE THIRD EDITION OF THE STUDY MATERIAL!!
The details of the study material are:
- Compiled into Four Books (including a booklet on paper 1 with study notes, question bank and previous year papers)
- Subjects included are: Micro-Economics, Macro-Economics, Development Economics, International Trade, Financial Economics, Public Finance, Agricultural Economics, Industrial Economics, Econometrics, Population Economics, Environmental Economics, Game Theory, Mathematical Economics, Statistics, Indian Economy (Part 2 and 3)
- Summary Notes for your last minute preparations
- A section of IMPORTANT TERMS and list of theories and their propounders
- Question Bank (600-700 questions)
- 5 sample papers
- Subject Wise Tests (with two tests on especially Assertion-Reasoning Questions, choosing the correct code and one full fledged Test) and previous year papers.
Why Choose Us?
- Our Study Material Stands out (with precise and apt information and very interactive in itself).
- Presented in a very interesting manner
- Includes all the subjects and topics mentioned in the syllabus
- All time support from our side
How will we provide you the material?
We provide the material in the PRINTED FORM
- We will give the bank account details to the student as well as the registration form.
- On receiving the payment, we would send an acknowledgement receipt.
- On the next working day, the material would be dispatched to the ADDRESS provided by the student.
- Tracking number would be given to the student.
Cost of the material
The total cost of the material is Rupees 6500 (inclusive of forwarding charges)*.
*Per student charges (as we just don’t provide notes, but also clear doubts and all time available for our students).
We have had our success stories!! After all We Teach How To Reach Success!!